.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new.gif
1359 - The Sims JAPAN 128mbits (Rising Sun)

sims-j-01.png
sims-j-02.png

Language: Japanese.
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...I wish that I had a Metroid hanging around to fucking sap the life out of the bastards that created this game...I really do.

*hyped up for Metroid:Zero Mission*

Who would've thought...The Sims on gba.
Watch me jump for joy...

Anyways, I don't like it. I played it for 5 mins, and decided it's shit. I know, I know, don't judge a book by it's cover but this IS shit.

Happy trails.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
...I wish that I had a Metroid hanging around to fucking sap the life out of the bastards that created this game...I really do.

Watch me jump for joy...

Anyways, I don't like it. I played it for 5 mins, and decided it's shit. I know, I know, don't judge a book by it's cover but this IS shit.

Happy trails.
its only that in your opinion, I love the Sims, and everything Sims related. Sims games are extremely fun (and VERY time consuming).

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whey hey! And the Japanese release is here
laugh.gif

I don't love The Sims but I like it too. I thought it was a great idea how they decided to make it play like Harvest Moon.

I don't think The Sims in Japan is as popular as it is in the West (no where near as popular). Maybe it's the reason why they didn't spend time on the title screen
tongue.gif

Well anyway, Sims 2 will be out soon. Should be interesting. Before that we have Singles. Lets see if that makes the charts then...

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ace: Yea, I like The Sims too...in fact, I wanna get The Sims 2, but just the fact that it's ON Gba...makes me all queasy inside. Why would they do such a thing? *cries in a dark corner*
(when I said "sap the life out of the bastards who created this game", I meant, sap the life out of the bastards who ported it to Gba...lol)

Happy trails.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Watch me jump for joy...

Happy trails.
its only that in your opinion, I love the Sims, and everything Sims related. Sims games are extremely fun (and VERY time consuming).
well your right it is time consuming, but as far as fun?????????? unless you won the lottery and have crap loads of free time then um well i guess it could be fun after a while, but heck id be happy if my parents could give me 30min of free time without calling my name, but there is always something they need me to do around the house or something, but hey lifes life. anyway i dont like the sims, and playing this in Jap was just screwed, so um yeah

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well your right it is time consuming, but as far as fun?????????? unless you won the lottery and have crap loads of free time then um well i guess it could be fun after a while, but heck id be happy if my parents could give me 30min of free time without calling my name, but there is always something they need me to do around the house or something, but hey lifes life. anyway i dont like the sims, and playing this in Jap was just screwed, so um yeah
Word.

Happy trails.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Omg, Sims in japanese ^^; Indeed, it sounds VERY strange ^^''' maybe if they redid the whole artwork to resemble anime then it wouldn't sound as odd as it is, and maybe it would even be better-looking
happy.gif

Whatever, I tried it, one friend of me loved it, but I didn't for some reason... yeah, it's fun to get the tasks and build a damn life, but things happen so damn slow sometimes, I found it a little boring
rolleyes.gif

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States

Watch me jump for joy...

Happy trails.
and thats your opinion
there are plenty of people including myself that like the sims gba game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know how I missed this https://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=I94vWUB9-LcKc5jR