esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
yes, the prince of tennis series is really popular in japan. and the previous awesome sales of the red and blue GBA versions didn't hurt it either. part of the reason is the characters are drawn to be attractive to girls as well, kind of like how gundam seed is done.

anyway, yeah i thought it was kindof excessive to have close to full voice for this, but hey, they have an anime series, and radio dramas, might as well have the voice actors do a game as well.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Ha!... I don't know how I am not impressed the number of people who had either 1) being surprised with this game or 2) being underestimating it
happy.gif

Of course, I AM a Tennis no Oujisama fan, but holy Ryoma, this game has a lot of voice and nice graphics and catchy music and etc, etc, etc... anyways, I had a big weekend, and I am going to have a even greater week, month... Rising Sun, you own me XD

Did I mention how I was hopefully counting the days till someone released it? ^^,

Lt_Landerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Konami doesnt care about the cost...
it did one of the early 128 mbit games too....
remember it patner with nintendo in the early days of gba to make the force 21 studio....

Nintendo agrees to sell the cart to konami less the price that other companies.

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, it has the Prince of Tennis 2004 GBA demo....
The only thing I dislike about this game really isn't that big of a deal, it's just there's barely any tennis in this game....
And now, off to my PS2 Smash Hit 2 game....

PwrAmp

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Trully looks good on PC. But EHHH............Cant really flash it on to my F2A 256Mbit cart. Dont Know Why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...