~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
its 1000000000000000000000000000% against the rules to ask for roms in any form on this board, eveb patched roms, hell I think even freeware no-name fan-made roms are against the rules.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ace, if you need unlimited money read the entire topic, or directly jump to page 3, where the good pal ronin has posted the +9 trainer by Venom
laugh.gif
*nods* I saw that that trainer was out, but wont that trainer give me unlimited stats and stuff to automatically? because I just want unlimited money, nothing else. (Can you tell ive never used a Trainer before? XD)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
cause my shower got stolen
frown.gif
Wonder if he made a clean get away
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
LOL! Nice nice.
smile.gif
*shakes head* haha... never thaught of that one. haha. i even forgot to call the detectivepolice to tell them what happened.

i found out you can download the manual for this game via maxis sims website... http://thesims.ea.com/
but i'm having issues registring becuase it won't send me a confirmation email.
if someone can download the pdf instruction manaual, and host it and link it here for download... that'd be way cool.

thanks

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I REEALLY like this game! Wow, I bought the original Sims on the PC... but I think this game is far more satisfying, funnily because you simply have less freedom. That gives a more GAME-feeling to it ! GREAT STUFF! WELL DONE! I couldn't get on the forum for several days! What's this shit! I can't have that.... I had to get my Patcher for Sims from a FRENCH (!) forum... JEEEEEZ

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the only cheat i want is to keep my shower/food/bed/tv stat things up, they go down so quickly that by the time i have got them all up one of them is down again, and it just keeps repeating

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States

ssj3kodakon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I already have all the girls loving me and some staying at my place. I got a question, though. How do you get a girl to move out without her getting eternally pissed at you? I need to try out a new girl. (did I just type that?!?)

R

ryanraab

How do you get the pictures you paint away I have 10 of them so I'm unable to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: @Xdqwerty wrong it probably expired somewhere in 2023 most likely