New: 1222 - Top Gear Rally (E)

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
bah finished the first section, im bored of this game... GT Advance all the way baby!
Forget graphics, its all about the Drift!!!
Thats the reason the first mode is named 'Amateur mode'...

Now try playing with the big boys
ph34r.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
currently v-rally is my top racing title. this is pretty close, but doesn't match the worlds, the worlds in this game are boring to look at. I'd rather true 3d world and sprite car compared to this. And this game lacks car damage... i like the realism factor in V-Rally, and the incar view in V-Rally.

TyrianCubed... bad news GP Advance isn't coming out, due to licensing issues... I'm doing a news story for it with EAGB and other Simulation Racing Forums becuase it's a big issue holding this game back. Hopefuly they'll use that briliant engine for another great title.

....phil

EDIT : i'll also post full information regarding GP Advance's non-release issues here once I have all information together. i'm currently talking (via email) with the lead programer to get full scoop. but they have already confirmed the game is a no go because of this issue. It'll be posted very soon.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
...i like the realism factor in V-Rally, and the incar view in V-Rally.
Um....there is also the option to have an incar view in Top Gear Rally, that's one of the reasons I like it so much
biggrin.gif

But V-Rally 3 is also a great game, I actually bought V-Rally 3! *shock awe*
It's just a pity about the fact there's not much to unlock and that there isn't a screen to view all your best times in Time Trial
dry.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
umm... all i find for "incar" view in top gear rally is the front of the car view... i want dash boards, wheels and all... or atleast bonnet view (with hood in view). i agree missing the best times in V-rally is a disapointment, but i don't believe any racing game needs things to unlock, that's just arcadeish. But V-Rally did have extra stages and cars to unlock to force you to play through the championship ranks, and to get all that you had to beat the championship 3 times. And V-rally has my peugot 206 and other real licensed WRC cars.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day