Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
0950 - Freestyle Scooter EURO 32 Mbits (GBATemp)

0950.PNG
0950-2.PNG

Save Type : N/A[/p]

MaD_mAnIaC

In a mad world, only the mad are sane
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why?
because most euro games, are multi language... i can read english very well, but i'm sure lots of euro people can't, and prefer to have the game on their primary language, rather than english.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gah, why all the releases of the European versions of the US games?

Typical american way of thinking
mad.gif
No, no, no. You misunderstand me. If a US version is released, it's English. People in Europe read English. If a EURO version is released, it's English. People in the US read English. I don't see the need for 2 versions of English. I download whatever one comes first and forget the other version. Like Ninja Cop. When Ninja Five-O (The US version of Ninja Cop) I'm not downloading it because I've already got it in EURO. I'm not dissing EUROs. Sorry.

MaD_mAnIaC: Hmmm, yeah, I guess. But still, I'd rather have something new. Oh well.
wink.gif

V

verve

looks alot like 720 (an old arcade game from teh late 80's) but with a scooter.

I doubt many will remember 720 though
unsure.gif

Woz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wogan.id.au
XP
Country
jumpman17, you are wrong in thinking EURO = english. Typically EURO releases have 3 or 4 different languages (german, french, spanish etc).

Add to that the fact that Americans spell words like colour, centre, etc wrong, and you'll see that localisation of a game is quite important.

Now as far as ROM HaXoRs like yourself go, it means fuck all, but for the publishers who are trying to SELL these games, they have to make changes between releases.

It seems every time a EURO version of an old US game is released some nutter is on the messageboards going "hasn't this been released already"... perhaps it would be worth adding to the FAQ page - if there is one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-