New: 0930-Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart (J)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
0930 - Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart JAPAN 64 Mbits (POLLA)

0930.PNG
0930-2.PNG

Save Type: EEPROM

Z

zerohunter

pokemon is a game where you go around and catch monsters. dragonquest monsters was a game where you go around and catch monsters. not exactly how pokemon does it but you get the point.

anyways, i think think this is a pokemon type game.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
if any thing pokemon would be similer to it not visea versa. Dragon quest is as old as the NES even older then Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy was based off of Dragon Quest 1 which was a 2 part game. i could go into a small history report but i will just say it will resembel Earthbound, Chrono Triger, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, and Golden Sun, sence they are all the same geanra

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it only uses the dragon quest name because that's the world view they want to use (all the monsters, old spells etc). but it IS a pokemon STYLE game but with mixing of monsters to create new ones (and as it's dq hopefully a half decent story)

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this game actually anything like Dragon Quest Monsters I and II. Because right now I am Only at the beginning and it seem to be more like just Dragon Quest to me.

Mr. Floppy

Someday my Prince (of Darkness) will come
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Wishes it was in his native language...English...yet again....*crys* *
I ran out of tears long ago when I keep seeing all the great jap ONLY games. I had to tell myself that at least there are some games that WILL be in english soon. But I still get a little teary *sniff* everytime I see a new rom like this

K

Kontrast

People shouldn't say 'pokemon' type game cuz the Megami Tensei games came out well before pokemon and you go around the collect monsters there
wink.gif
haha

DQM =
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto