jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
I am just making the totally random topic as a rant because I really f***ing hate my cats. One of them just cost me $10 because it chose to chew and destroy my mothers headphones, as if my last two pairs weren't enough. To save your money and sanity, NEVER GET A CAT!

you shouldn't leave the wires lying around for your cat to chew, i have a 4 month old kitten and it chews through EVERYTHING you just have to watch the cat where it goes, like someone has mentioned vinegar or bitter apple keeps you cat away from wires, that is no reason to hate your cat
frown.gif

yugiboyfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
em2241992 said:
I am just making the totally random topic as a rant because I really f***ing hate my cats. One of them just cost me $10 because it chose to chew and destroy my mothers headphones, as if my last two pairs weren't enough. To save your money and sanity, NEVER GET A CAT!
wow $10 try $3000 to $4000 thats how much one of the cats here cost to get it better after getting hit by a car.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jalaneme said:
em2241992 said:

you shouldn't leave the wires lying around for your cat to chew, i have a 4 month old kitten and it chews through EVERYTHING you just have to watch the cat where it goes, like someone has mentioned vinegar or bitter apple keeps you cat away from wires, that is no reason to hate your cat
frown.gif
This. You kinda brought it on yourself leaving it lying around...

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
em2241992 said:

frown.gif
I know, just an aggrivated rant, I am calm now, not going to do anything evil or torturous to my cat, other than ignore it for a little like always.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Goli said:
Scott-105 said:
I miss my kittie. It was awesome
frown.gif
Awww what happened to it?
ohnoes.png
Well, my cat liked to go outside to hunt. Well one time it just didn't come back
frown.gif
. We suspect it was attacked by coyotes or something, because there has a been a lot of them around recently. It really sucks. She was such a good cat.

D

Deleted_171835

I like cats. They're cute, furry and make you feel funny on the inside!
wub.gif

Kind of like Rydian
av-244492.jpg

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
em2241992 said:

Pointless rant is pointless. So what a petty ten dollars headphones were destroyed. You easily replace those like you did those other times. Get your cats a play toy so they can stop destroying your property. I used to live with cats that poop outside the litter box, left their scent on the bed, and even scratch on the funiture! However, I loved them because they are my pets. Someone needs to do some rethinking before he loses his pets. Be careful what you say

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1