Hacking Netflix WAD not working! HELP

eraser400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, So i just installed the Netflix WAD because I didn't have time to go through the whole process of updating the Wii Shop Channel and it instgalled fine, its just that when I click on it and press start, it loads for 2 seconds then it brings me back to the system menu.

I have Wii version 4.2u..

PLease help!!! Why isnt netflix working???

eraser400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need the shop channel for it to work. Ensure you have the updated ios it needs installed.

Alright i think i need Ios56 .. ill install and get back to you.

btw does it matter which type of netflix i get... I'm Canadian and i have a canadian netflix account, but I couldnt find a wad for netflix Canada, it was only a netflix wad.

Any thoughts?

eraser400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used dope shop, im not sure, but i think dope mii is better.

Is ok to accept the user agreements for the wii shop channel by enabling wii connect 24? (I have the latest shop channel version and i have disabled all updates in priiloader, also my wii is up to date.)

AND Is also ok to register my wii online when netflix asks me to? (seeing as its the only to be able to use netflix.)

Thanks.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used dope shop, im not sure, but i think dope mii is better.

Is ok to accept the user agreements for the wii shop channel by enabling wii connect 24? (I have the latest shop channel version and i have disabled all updates in priiloader, also my wii is up to date.)

AND Is also ok to register my wii online when netflix asks me to? (seeing as its the only to be able to use netflix.)

Thanks.
Yeah man.

Reactions: 1 person

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I don't see why many people disable WiiConnect24.

Cuz it sucks. And if you have standby connection on, it's known to overheat and fry your GPU. Not to mention it uses 9.6 W. Pretty high for being in "standby". Those guys over at foxconn sure have a habit of making shit that overheats :P

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte