Netflix interface glitching

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by nekojosh, Feb 1, 2017.

1. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    Hi everyone, I'm here to ask if anyone have noticed the Netflix's interface to be acting weird... I mean I would highlight a movie and it will display a different one on the top description, sometime thumbnails for movies won't load just a black box is displayed.

I'm not sure why this is happening I have reinstalled the app(made sure to delete everything when I did including the save) but the issue persists.
    However it is worth mentioning that when going to eshop to reinstall there was a message stating that some of Netflix files were already on the system, even after I deleted everything... not sure if this is normal for everyone.

I have not used the WiiU for some time to watch netflix and I started using it now that I have sysNAND CFW with autoboot via CBHC, not sure if this might be related but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Have anyone else experienced a similar issue with or without CFW?

Edit: In case anyone has ever this issue. It was caused due to a wrong DNS I was using. I changed it to google's and that fixed the issue.

Last edited by nekojosh, Feb 2, 2017