Hacking Netflix Forwarder from Fat32

TRIGRHAPPY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 4.2u. I am using IOS249 v19, the newest beta versions of USB Loader GX as well as Configurable USB Loader. I'm using a 2gb SD card and a 250gb western digital passport essential formatted completely as a single fat32 partition. I've also tried the last stable version of USB Loader GX with identical results.

I've tried using CRAP 3.3b to create a working forwarder channel to run netflix from my fat32 usb drive. It loads fine from inside USB Loader GX, but the forwarder freezes. The closest I've been able to get is to have it actually start netflix, but it would freeze about 5 seconds in (usually about the 4th block at the netflix loading's screen).

I've been trying to get this working for a couple of weeks now (since the day I got my netflix disk in) without having to ask.. I hate asking and I'd always prefer to figure it out the hard way myself, but I've had no luck. I've searched...and searched...and searched...but I've been unable to find anything that addresses it directly. Most of the netflix questions in posts have been about loading the whole thing to the nand, loading from the SD card etc..... I would think this would be simple compared to all of that, but I cannot find it.

Like I said, I just want a forwarder to load it from a fat32 formatted USB drive .wbfs file. I'd prefer it use USB Loader GX (instead of CFG USB LDR) and IOS249 v19 instead of 222/223.....if that's impossible then I would of course do whatever is necessary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I used the CFG USB forwarder, the no intro one....it worked fine for me, I had no problems and no special config (I might have been using the IOS 222 version of CFG USB Loader though).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225