tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
According to various blogs, Netflix is on it's way...tomorrow!

Sounds like just 2D streaming at the moment. But for Nintendo saying "later this summer" that sure was fast.
We all know how Nintendo likes to push it to the last second...coughcougheshopcoughcough,

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already posted here.

smile.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry tiny for the late response.

I got it to work perfectly for me. I'm streaming Bones right now, and I got the first episode in about 15 seconds.

smile.gif

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fellow Canadians: Is the Canadian Netflix experience worth it? I hear the selection is garbage here.

I'm going to start my trial in a coupla weeks.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do not have a Netflix account, but I started my 1 month free trial just for my 3DS.

I was watching some Angry Beavers and some thing about Prehistoric creatures and then I fell asleep.

The quality isn't bad, but I expected it to be a little better. I have no problem with the screen size, and the sound is good.

I'm not a huge fan of movies, and have soooo many movies I need to watch because people always ask if I've seen them. Going to keep using it for the rest of my trial. I'll decided whether I want to keep going with it after that.

M

multiboy2k

Im watching Full Metal Alchemist on it now.
It's pretty smooth. A little slow though and there are some load times. I think this is a good sign of things to come on the 3DS. I was extremely close to actually selling the unit on Craigslist till this. For those who are still wondering, the movies are NOT in 3D at this time. As a matter of fact, even the top screen on my 3DS is not in full use. It seems to be running in a mode more compatible to the NDS right now.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
multiboy2k said:
As a matter of fact, even the top screen on my 3DS is not in full use..
What do you mean? The size?
I think that depends on the tv show or movie. I watched X-men: Evolution and Charmed and they had black borders on the left and right but then I switched to the show Dollhouse and it was wider and took up the top screen.

M

multiboy2k

...wait a sec let me see if I can duplicate that..brb

OK, I retract that statement. I mispoke. I just tried the anime, 'Trinity Blood', it does indeed take up the whole screen. I guess each film is different in terms of dimension size. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."