NesDS Save/Load State Issues

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Frankdadank, May 27, 2009.

May 27, 2009
  1. Frankdadank
    OP

Newcomer Frankdadank Newbie

United States
    So I have a super card DSOne with a 4 gig Sandisk MicroSD card. A few months back I was able to save state and load state from many different games for NesDS, but as of late when I would try to load some of my previous states the game would freeze/lock up (couldn't load another rom, or go to any other options on the lower screen, pretty much had to turn off my DSLite), So after removing all my save states, I went in to try it and play a game and start a new save, but when I would go to Save state, again the game would freeze/lock up. Has this happened to anyone else? I have redownloaded the latest version of NesDS (Including the mod from here that has the save/load state shortcuts). Any help would be appreciated.

2. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    Highly likely the result of file system corruption. Open a command line window and type "chkdsk /f x:", where "x:" is the drive of your microSD reader. This will attempt to find and fix any problems with the file system of your microSD.