NesDS Problem...help please

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by seishun, Oct 11, 2008.

Oct 11, 2008

NesDS Problem...help please by seishun at 4:35 AM (1,030 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. seishun
    OP

Newcomer seishun Member

United States
    My save state button has serious problems. Whenever i press save state the button will like glitch from higlighting the save state text red to the load state and end up loading my state instead of overwriting it erasing all of my previous data. This is really frustrating and wasting my time as i keep losing my progress. i press save state and its loading state instead. it seems like the touch screen is extremley sensitive fro this emulator and needs work. Anyone, can you help me? PS its not my touch screen.

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    this is a problem with the out-dated touch screen control code used in nesds. this happens on all flash kits. support for this emu was dropped over a year ago when loopy released the source. as a result a build has appeard that uses controller shortcuts which may help you. i have not tried this build nor can i speak for the coder, so use at your own risk.

http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6191

-another world

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I've found that the faster I pull the stylus away from the screen, the more accurate it is. Otherwise just try the modified build that Another World linked to.