Nes emulator

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a nes emulator besides retroarch bc i get weird vsync issues with RA for the Wii that can over clock and i can pkay kirby games without slow down?

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which core are you using?

I've been using Quicknes from the build 1.9.0.
I was using the retroarch ss version...i tried all the snes9x cores and that video wave or something was happening.and I was playing ff 6 and the opening video just looked off compared to snes9x rx stand alone emulator. the vsync looked off or the anti alising something it had a wave it wasnt smooth when u seen it scroll up in the opening to it if that makes any since I play on 480p component if that matters

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was using the retroarch ss version...i tried all the snes9x cores and that video wave or something was happening.and I was playing ff 6 and the opening video just looked off compared to snes9x rx stand alone emulator. the vsync looked off or the anti alising something it had a wave it wasnt smooth when u seen it scroll up in the opening to it if that makes any since I play on 480p component if that matters
You asked for NES emulator not SNES :mellow:

Use latest ReteoArch's SNES9X2010 or SNES9X2005PLUS or SNES9X or SNES9X GX.

If you're using a CRT then tye wavy lines might indicate pincushion distortion. If using LCD/PLASMA/LED tyen definitely theres a problem of signal incompatibility. But in order to be that, all your games should have tye same problem which I'm assuming they do not.
So yeah, change emulator.

Also, what is "retroarch ss" and please provide picture of your problem.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.