Country
built in emulator? wow I never knew the DS had a NES cartridge slot
huh.gif

willz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, but how can you use any DS built-in emulator if there is no slot to read an NES cart? oh yes, the DS doesn't have a built-in emulator.

stop being difficult you know he meant the emu that comes with a supercard or a least thats what i think he means, so does anybody know the answer as i would like to know the samething?

saosin_demo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
stop being difficult you know he meant the emu that comes with a supercard or a least thats what i think he means, so does anybody know the answer as i would like to know the samething?

thanks dude. that's what i meant. i just don't get why people are saying nesds is better. if compared in terms of the punch out game the graphics is better using the emu that's in the card.

joeinnit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well nesDS works full screen, whereas any gba emulator only runs in the gba sized window. If nesDS would implement save states I'd use that.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes, but how can you use any DS built-in emulator if there is no slot to read an NES cart? oh yes, the DS doesn't have a built-in emulator.

^^ 6 cans short of a 6 pack

Actually, I wouldn't mind a NES emu for the DS that has dual screen support and such. I hate the fact that when you use the GBA one, it has a black border round it.

teamgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PocketNES is good, but the naming convention for the roms is frustrating. If I upload like 8 NES roms to the cart, they all say "PocketNES...." from the GBA menu and you can't see any text to identify what game you're playing. Unless I'm doing something wrong here. This is using the U-manager for the G6 as well..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small