Neopets Puzzle Adventure!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by HBK, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2008

Neopets Puzzle Adventure! by HBK at 11:22 PM (1,781 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. HBK
    OP

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    Well, I've been digging information on this game that combines the addictiveness of Puzzle Quest with the virtual online pet site Neopets. Apparently, it's a Reversi game with a background story, and doesn't play pretty damn bad. We know that they will release November 25th on Wii, DS and PC.

In collaboration with The Daily Neopets (Neopets fan site where I work), some of the staff there have gotten their hands on a copy of the DS version. Now, if it had gotten into my hands, we'd already have it, but...[​IMG]

Anyways, we managed to score an interview with Steve Fawkner,CEO/Creative Lead at Infinite Interactive, who worked with Neopets on the Neopets Puzzle Adventure game. You can check out his review right here. You can also play a DS demo of the game.

Oh, and by the way, I posed questions 1 (notice the comparison to great puzzle/Capcom games) and 11. [​IMG]

2. Arianelle

Newcomer Arianelle Newbie

United States
    Hello~

I've been trying to find a rom download for this game, but doesn't look like any of the rom sites have been uploading it... Any idea where I can find it? Thanks~

3. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    I don't think it's out yet, and you really shouldn't be asking sites for it [​IMG]

4. Arianelle

Newcomer Arianelle Newbie

United States
    Oh okay... sorry, I didn't know. =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.