Homebrew Neogeo for cyclods.

JaJaJackson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I do this? I've tried to use a guide but it was for another flashcard and didn't work at all. Is there another way or can someone help me?

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really recommended as a Neo Geo is much larger and heavier than a Nintendo DS. It should be fine though if you're careful and not just throwing it on it from at least more than a few feet above it.

JaJaJackson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
r9delta said:
Not really recommended as a Neo Geo is much larger and heavier than a Nintendo DS. It should be fine though if you're careful and not just throwing it on it from at least more than a few feet above it.

He never said putting a neo geo on the ds you idiot. Fucking Fail. I guess you can't read posts. Go here and download the neo geo emulator for the ds.

Hahah wow...
I downloaded the emu before, but it didn't work.
This is a different version though. Can I just download it and put the roms in or what?

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
urmmm i think he was joking of cause if he isn't
blink.gif

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JaJaJackson said:
updowners said:
r9delta said:

He never said putting a neo geo on the ds you idiot. Fucking Fail. I guess you can't read posts. Go here and download the neo geo emulator for the ds.

Hahah wow...
I downloaded the emu before, but it didn't work.
This is a different version though. Can I just download it and put the roms in or what?

Yes it works well for almost every game I've tried. A few slow downs but amazing how well it does run on the DS.

You do have to convert your roms but the program necessary is included.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
r9delta said:

Jesus settle down. Even if it wasn't funny you don't need to flip out on him.

Norkusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a limit on how many roms you can use with this emulator? I've got around 130 on the root of my card but only half that (64 to be exact) are showing up in the rom selection screen. This has happened on 2 different cards too (DSone & Acekard 2)

Anyone else getting this? I'm using a 8GB microSD formatted as fat32.

EDIT: Nevermind. Read the NeoDS sticky and saw that the file limit is 64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD