AlmightyTurtlema

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone

I know there are alot of threads regrading IOS reloading games but I can't find one regrading
SSX blur or the steps needed to get this game to load. After strolling in the park known as the internet
there seems to be alot of mixed information and tbh, its all getting alittle hard to sort the BS from the ture.

it seems that some sites say that you require the ISO to be patched to 249 before burning while others say
you can use the alt .dol selection to start it however, after trying the .dol method of using that option in neogamma
it merely says hook error (if anyone could explain hooks a bit better and what this error means in neo, that would be helpful)
My disk is unpatched.

Can someone with experience dealing with this game explain how they would get it to work from a dvd? Am I required to reburn the game
and use the ISO patcher 1.1 to patch it up to 249 or is there a way to play it without the need to alter the disk or waste another of my DVD's.

Information: Using Neogamma R8 249 Installed as a wad (also tried the SD version with same results, have a SD card)

Results I get are: blackscreen or hook error. I have never been able to see the wii heathwarning.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Get the latest NeoGamma RC and put the .wdm files in the correct folder. Also enable alt .dol disc+ only if it doesn't do that automatically.

AlmightyTurtlema

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
WiiPower said:
Get the latest NeoGamma RC and put the .wdm files in the correct folder. Also enable alt .dol disc+ only if it doesn't do that automatically.

I have the lastest Neogamma + the .wdm files that came with it (RC8) Also tryed disc + but it just hangs at "starting game" It also blinks
DVD read timeout or something along those lines. Also have a patched Disc to 249 now but still no luck to get the game to load. What .wdm do I need exactly for this game?

AlmightyTurtlema

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
WiiPower said:
DVD read timeout? Which cIOS, which media and which burn speed?

Believe I am using cIOS 249 on a DVD-R (high quality one, used them before without issue) burned at 1x speed with imgburn.
Also have another disk which has a patched version of SSX to 249 from default burned at 4x with exactly the same result.

Using the latest version of Neogamma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1