Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
elmariachi said:
I hate to be rude, but english would be nice, parce que on ne parle pas francais
unsure.gif

ontopic: beta 17 please test:
- IOS Version patched 002 game, but without patching anything else

Any chance of a future beta release without the alt.dol for sports resort ?

I think you are getting it wrong. Alternative .dol loading is one solution for IOS Reloading games on the loader side. I'm 90% sure a working solution that works better has to be done on the cIOS side.

QUOTE(kavid @ Jan 14 2010, 02:27 AM) hi wiipower

do you add function "multiboot disc" for wiiscrubber 1.4?

thank you ,again.

Nope.

1BOHAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
u need to install one of the wads (i recommend the forwarder wad)... would u like to be any more vague? I'm guessing u just copied the files 2 ur sd card and assumed u would have a channel on your wii system menu... common, i realize its your first post, but did u do any searching b4 telling the world its not working?

edit: next time give me a chance to respond to your post b4 PMing me plz
I've already installed forwarder channel and it works properly, but it looks like old neogamma channel (I should mannually select game source DVD/SD/usb).
But in your video channel automatically loads all games your have and it has disk spinning select and I want the same feature! How can I get this? Thank you very much for feedback!

1BOHAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
that would be a usb loader, I changed the channel to launch neogamma, i use a different/better channel for my usb loader
Can you provide me a quick guide how to get the same thing(may be some link) or if it possible already tuned configs/wads/dols and etc? I do not quite understand how to do that because readme.txt has a pure description
frown.gif

brollyssj82000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
xflak40 said:
cIOS199 (cIOS249-v13).wad is available for download HERE

can some1 please test it with Neogamma cIOS199 mod to see if it can launch dual layer backups (like super smash bros brawl or MPT)

After testing and testing i came to this results:
1. I have wanin's ciosRev14. I installed 199rev13. I tried MPT with NeoGamma (NG->short) for 199 and it did not work.
2. After step 1 i also instaled the rev13 dual layer dip plugin. MPT works with 199rev13 from disc channel and also from NG for 199. It also works for NG for wanin's 249 rev14 from disc channel and NG.
3. i uninstalled 199rev13 and left my wii with wanin's rev14 and rev13's dual layer dip plugin. MPT still works from NG and disc channel. ( why is that? i tried his metod in the past and it did not work. What has changed?)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
brollyssj82000 said:
xflak40 said:

can some1 please test it with Neogamma cIOS199 mod to see if it can launch dual layer backups (like super smash bros brawl or MPT)

1. I have wanin's ciosRev14. I installed 199rev13. I tried MPT with NeoGamma (NG->short) for 199 and it did not work.
2. After step 1 i also instaled the rev13 dual layer dip plugin. MPT works with 199rev13 from disc channel and also from NG for 199. It also works for NG for wanin's 249 rev14 from disc channel and NG.
3. i uninstalled 199rev13 and left my wii with wanin's rev14 and rev13's dual layer dip plugin. MPT still works from NG and disc channel. ( why is that? i tried his metod in the past and it did not work. What has changed?)

where is the installer for the rev13 dual layer dip plugin? Can you point me to it plz?

brollyssj82000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
xflak40 said:
brollyssj82000 said:
xflak40 said:

where is the installer for the rev13 dual layer dip plugin? Can you point me to it plz?

It is in the extras from cIOSCorp Installer. I can give it to by YM (brollyssj82000 is my id) if you want

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
brollyssj82000 said:
It is in the extras from cIOSCorp Installer. I can give it to by YM (brollyssj82000 is my id) if you want

did u modify the cios already to install to slot 199?

YM, is that yahoo messenger? I actually don't have that, do you mind PMing me a link? Or emailing me the file, my email addy is (removed, thanks for the email/files!)

brollyssj82000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
xflak40 said:
brollyssj82000 said:

did u modify the cios already to install to slot 199?

I did not. I have installed 199rev13, on my 3.2 wanin's cios rev14 wii, and MPT did not work. I tried it from NeoGamma for 199 and by disc channel.
After that i installed dip plugin for rev 13 and it worked from disc channel and neogamma for 199.
Then i removed 100rev13 to see if MPT will work with NeoGamma and disc channel for cios rev14 249 and with the dip instaled. It worked.
I told you that i have done the cios rev14 + rev13 dip plugin in the past but MPT did not work. Why does it work now?

YM, is that yahoo messenger? I actually don't have that, do you mind PMing me a link? Or emailing me the file, my email addy is [email protected]

I'll send it to you by mail. I also have the rev14 dip plugin but i dond know what that does. MPT does not work with that. It only works with cios rev13 + rev13 dip plugin or ,from what i soo in my test, with cios rev14 + dip 13 plugin.

1BOHAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
xflak40 said:
that would be a usb loader, I changed the channel to launch neogamma, i use a different/better channel for my usb loader
Can you provide me a quick guide how to get the same thing(may be some link) or if it possible already tuned configs/wads/dols and etc? I do not quite understand how to do that because readme.txt has a pure description
frown.gif
xflak40, what about this?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
this isn't really the right place for this... but oooooooookay

download a usb loader (my fav is configurable usb loader), save the file to your sd card under SD:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol (be sure to rename it boot.dol if it is named something else)

then launch it via HBC (or forwarder channel), make sure u have an external hard drive plugged into the usb port closest to the corner of the wii (it MUST be that port, port0), the hard drive can be formatted as wbfs, fat32 or ntfs (but ntfs will not allow you to copy games to your hard drive using your wii, so i recommend fat32). After your in the program, insert a disk and hit "+", this will copy the game to your hard drive, after its done, u can remove the disk and play it via your hard drive.

you can also put games onto your hard drive using your computer (instead of the wii) using a program like Wii backup manager.

that should be enough to get u going, if u have more questions, read through the threads i just linked for you before giving up and asking for more help

good luck

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
brollyssj82000 said:
xflak40 said:

can u plz do me one last favour/test, can u install the most recent version of NINTY's ios55, I am thinking maybe it didn't work for u before because u just needed an updated ios55, not a DIP patched one.

to me it doesn't make sense that neogamma needs cios rev 13 AND cioscorp's cIOS55-v5149-v3.5-rev13_DIP.wad to get dual layer games to work. I've always read that all u need is cios rev 13... can anyone shed some light on this please?

brollyssj82000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
xflak40 said:
brollyssj82000 said:
xflak40 said:

can u plz do me one last favour/test, can u install the most recent version of NINTY's ios55, I am thinking maybe it didn't work for u before because u just needed an updated ios55, not a DIP patched one.

to me it doesn't make sense that neogamma needs cios rev 13 AND cioscorp's cIOS55-v5149-v3.5-rev13_DIP.wad to get dual layer games to work. I've always read that all u need is cios rev 13... can anyone shed some light on this please?

I am going to test it tomorow. But like you knew that dl discs work only with rev13 i did not knew they work without rev 13 dip plugin, at least i could not make a dl game without dip plugin and i have tested and tested in many different ways.

1BOHAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
this isn't really the right place for this... but oooooooookay

download a usb loader (my fav is configurable usb loader), save the file to your sd card under SD:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol (be sure to rename it boot.dol if it is named something else)

then launch it via HBC (or forwarder channel), make sure u have an external hard drive plugged into the usb port closest to the corner of the wii (it MUST be that port, port0), the hard drive can be formatted as wbfs, fat32 or ntfs (but ntfs will not allow you to copy games to your hard drive using your wii, so i recommend fat32). After your in the program, insert a disk and hit "+", this will copy the game to your hard drive, after its done, u can remove the disk and play it via your hard drive.

you can also put games onto your hard drive using your computer (instead of the wii) using a program like Wii backup manager.

that should be enough to get u going, if u have more questions, read through the threads i just linked for you before giving up and asking for more help

good luck

Thank you very much! I will try tonight!

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.