Hacking Neogamma not loading disks

Yourmumlovesit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm getting rather irritated as i've installed everything fine on the WII yet my disks don't load on neogamma... all I get is the "you are stupid" message... cheers for that...
I've got every ios needed installed, i've tried different versions of neogamma, the disk is a pur iso copy...

Yourmumlovesit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, i've been able to play from usb using configurable usb loader before but my drive died... just want to be able to burn to a disk.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
if (hookselect == 0 && (ocarinaselect != 0 || debuggerselect != 0))
{
write_font(185, startypos + 1*24, "You are stupid");
sleep(10);
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);

Yourmumlovesit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i also found that link but it doesnt help me or make any sense to me... No need to be rude...

That code scarlet, what is it telling me? How am I supposed to fix it?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i also found that link but it doesnt help me or make any sense to me... No need to be rude...

They're options available in Neogamma (and usb loaders and Gecko OS which the former are based on) - it's impossible to enable the WiiRD engine (cheats and/or usbgecko) if hooks are set to disabled

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if (hookselect == 0 && (ocarinaselect != 0 || debuggerselect != 0)) thats pretty much self explanatory.
If hook select its equal to 0, meaning no hook select is selected, AND ocarina select its different from 0, meaning that you selected ocarina and/or you got debuggersleect also selected, then it will give you that message.
Therefore.
if you did not select a hook and you want ocarina or debugger without a hook, means you are stupid.

Reactions: Bill Ingham

Yourmumlovesit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rightttt so I need to go into the settings to set it up... the guides i've been reading just tell me to install the channel and load the game...

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure why it wouldn't just disable the Ocarina/WiiRD options if no hooktype is selected. Bad UX doesn't necessarily equal stupid user. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad