OP
Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello All, Lord Toon here...//

I've been using NeoDS for a while now and I've gotten tired of this great Emulator not having an Icon. So I designed a logo for NeoDS. The link below is a zipped file of just the NeoDS.nds and nothing else. This is purely for cosmetic purposes. Just copy this and paste it over the one you have. It's the same version 0.2.0 but with a logo for it.//

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R99SHZ4N

This is what the Icon will look like on your DS:
NeoDS_logo.png

If you want to have a Higher Version of the Logo Design, here ya go: Hi Rez Version

Let me know what you all think...//

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it does look similar to the neo-geo icon i made for acekards AKAIO, but i can tell a difference=), Lord Toon prolly found the same neo-geo images i did while scouring for pics. This is cool for all the flashcarts that arent lucky enough to have external icon support.

There is a PC program called Romer that lets you inject a custom .png right into the .nds of choice.

Anyway, i think it looks good Lord Toon, nice job=)

lord0fshred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
Hi-res=unnecessarily high-res
smileipb2.png

You can never have too much high-res.

but why do we need a high-res version of the icon? I don't really see why we would need it since it'd be on a small DS screen. and how would we go about applying it to the file?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
quartercast said:
Thanks for that, NeoDS is a wonderful little emulator. Any news from Ben Ingram lately?

QUOTE(6/12/09 PH forum)If a new version comes out, it will use a folder rather than the root. Never got around to doing this. If someone wants to release an unofficial version with this enabled, that's fine with me.

Frame skip wont help too much, because as JLSoft says, video rendering is fast. Loading data from the card is slow. Emulating the CPU is slow. These things are harder to skip unfortunately.

When is a new version coming out? Not really working on NeoDS for now. There are other projects I am interested in. I would like to return at some point, but there is only so much time. We'll see. In the meantime, the source is out there. If anyone wants to release versions that adds some commonly requested features like loading roms from a different folder, that's cool. I'm even willing to offer some help, either through this board or via email.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i am 28 :cry: