Gaming Neo Geo DS Games

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
tinymonkeyt said:
do any of the neods games save or pause btw?

At the moment the only way to pause is to do one of two things. First thing is to click load rom, which pauses it. Press cancel if you want to go back to game. Second way is to convert it using -bios8 (universal bios) which has extra features like pause. I think the creater said he would add a proper pause button in future updates.

EDIT: oh and no save feature atm, not even high scores.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh thanks. a save feature in the future would be nice, so i dont have to play metal slug from the beginning >.< or i could just wait for the ds version, which i assume has some sort of save option

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
tinymonkeyt said:
ahh thanks. a save feature in the future would be nice, so i dont have to play metal slug from the beginning >.< or i could just wait for the ds version, which i assume has some sort of save option

The games are actually quite short you can easily play them in one runthrough. Metal slug 7 isn't coming out for ages...
frown.gif
mid july for the japanese version.

diew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I've only been able to get king of fighter 96 and samurai shodown 2 to work using the converter but the rest of the games I've downloaded was unable to be converted. Any reason why this is? I downloaded the game as a MAME game and checked and it were all .bin files as well but when I went to convert them, no .NEO file came up for those games besides kof 96 and samurai shodown 2. Any solutions?

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
diew said:
Hmmm, I've only been able to get king of fighter 96 and samurai shodown 2 to work using the converter but the rest of the games I've downloaded was unable to be converted. Any reason why this is? I downloaded the game as a MAME game and checked and it were all .bin files as well but when I went to convert them, no .NEO file came up for those games besides kof 96 and samurai shodown 2. Any solutions?

try checking this to see if your games are listed: http://rapidshare.com/files/111790814/neod...st_1.0.xls.html

QUOTE(diew @ Jun 10 2008, 09:45 AM) Did anyone get SNK vs CAPCOM to work?

Yup SNK vs Capcom chaos worked for me.

diew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked that list and it was on it. I got my roms from ******* and ****** and downloaded all the roms. But when I used the NeoDSConverter, no NEO file came up. I checked and it said some files were missing. Not sure what to do as the zip file contained BIN files and NOT ROM files.

EDITED due to names of site but didnt really give the link to the site.

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
diew said:
I checked that list and it was on it. I got my roms from ****** and ***** and downloaded all the roms. But when I used the NeoDSConverter, no NEO file came up. I checked and it said some files were missing. Not sure what to do as the zip file contained BIN files and NOT ROM files.

If files are missing then try downloading from a different website. But please edit your post, k?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: