Need some help with adware (Royals)

kiddstephen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried screwing around with the extension switches, and I think I found it.
When I switch YouTube Video and Mp3 Downloader off and refresh the Google page, the Royal stuff doesn't appear, so I guess that was it... Weird. I haven't had problems with it before, but if this plugin really is the culprit, then I guess I'll delete it.
Thanks for your time!

I literally got the same problem with the same exact plugin. uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it. The adware never came back. I guess it writes itself into the code.

MegaGenesis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you tried removing or disabling all your Brower plugins? If its injected in one of your plugins, then it might go away if you jusr remove the infected plugin.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
> I ask for assistance on a problem
> People help
> I thank them

> 6 months later someone necroes it with something useless
> One day after that post, someone proposes a solution to the problem that's already solved

I love GBAtemp.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
> I ask for assistance on a problem
> People help
> I thank them

> 6 months later someone necroes it with something useless
> One day after that post, someone proposes a solution to the problem that's already solved

I love GBAtemp.
We need a massive sticky that tells people not to bump stuff and to actually read previous responses before posting. See it too frequently these days. EDIT: and make newcomers read it before they can start using the forum.

Last edited by supergamer368,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
We need a massive sticky that tells people not to bump stuff and to actually read previous responses before posting. See it too frequently these days. EDIT: and make newcomers read it before they can start using the forum.
IIRC I've proposed a "DO NOT BUMP SPAM"-type thread for necroing before, but it got rejected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay