Homebrew Need some help dumping games...

Ganxter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have the second Wii model released. The one with no GC ports. Officially nintendo says this about this model:
The system is not compatible with Nintendo GameCube game discs or accessories.

If I were to install CleanRip, could I still dump my GC games?

Alternatively, using a computer seem less reliable when it comes to dumping games. I've looked up some drives from that popular game dumping thread over on the dolphins forums but they are either unavailable on amazon or insanely expensive (70 to 100 USD).

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have the second Wii model released. The one with no GC ports. Officially nintendo says this about this model:
If I were to install CleanRip, could I still dump my GC games?

It would depend on your optical drive, as the newer ones reject non-Wii discs in hardware, and I think all horizontal Wii have this type (D3-2 and D4, were they called? Haven't looked them up in years) out of the box

Ganxter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
It would depend on your optical drive, as the newer ones reject non-Wii discs in hardware, and I think all horizontal Wii have this type (D3-2 and D4, were they called? Haven't looked them up in years) out of the box
So which optical drive should it have... d3-2 and D4 are good or bad? This wii is old af i think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...