Hacking Need r4 Revolution help

doh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have here an R4 Revolution that no matter what I do, it gets stuck on the Loading... screen. I tried many firmwares but still the same. The cd says R4ds.com so I went there, downloaded the firmware and nothing. Also tries YSmenu step by step and still nothing. any suggestions?

doh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using a SDHC card maybe I should try one that just a regular micro sd?, I don't think it's genuine because from where I got it it said it would be from the r4ultra.com site and that it would support SDHC.

doh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yep, didn't work either. I'm guessing I got screwed over and didn't get a card that can read SDHC cards?

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have you tried not buying an r4 product? i hear good things about flashcarts, like some of them actually work and run games and work with sdhc and get updated and are still made by same people instead of some chinese bootleggers trying to make money off a name?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
doh23 said:

That's prob the best pic I can get

just get yourself a non-sdhc sd card as per depravo's suggestion

P1010921.jpg
is your r4 same as the one i am having on the right hand side (2nd row)?

doh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yep looks the same as that one. I didn't buy r4, I got it free from gaminglagoon like last year. I thought it was genuine so I got it, was sold out so I also got a DSTT. I got both but R4 wasn't working so I just used DSTT and never touched the R4. I was trying to get it to work recently since I wanted to sell the R4.

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
make sure you have the latest firmware on it and be sure your memory card is seated in the slot correctly..also be sure the r4 cart itself is seated well as i have encountered similar symptoms if its been bumped or jostled so have to pull it out give it a blow and reinsert it.. kinda like an old nes cartridge lol

doh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I should just say I tried an old 128MB SD card and it worked with the firmware from r4ds.com, I guess I was lied to when I was told that I would be sent a R4 that reads HCSD cards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome