Hacking Need Help

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't booted my VITA in a very long time but there was an error,which ended up formatting the Vita.

Now I am stuck and have no idea what to do.

-When i reformated, it lost everything
-Vitashell / Molecule no longer installed
-When i visit henkaku.xyz, it keeps giving me some sort of error and I can't download
-Version is 3.65 変革 〇
-I do have a Microsd Card via Vita Gamecart form (I think it was called SD2VITA but i can be wrong) but I can't access it right now because I have no access to Vitashell.
-I can't figure out how to use psvimgtools or qcma (i think QCMA isn't picking my vita up because when I try to connect it via usb, it keeps telling me to log in to PSN account ---fyi i never used QCMA so dont know how to work it)

so my question is
1) How do I get vitashell or molecule installed
2) I forgot the exact steps on how to have MicroSD as the main storage rather than the VitaMemory Card
3) How to install PSP mode

This is a OLED PS VITA

XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly if its a OLED have you got a $ony vita memory card (you'll NEED one)

Secondly your best bet is to use 'auto H-encore' you wont have to learn any of it if i remember rightly.
but you will need something like 300 mb of space showing in the vita to copy it.

Third if QMCA wont detect your vita then uninstall it and reinstall it using a different driver (selected at the install wizard in windows) if you don't know what driver you used then just install one if no success uninstall again and try the other(Driver)
i think the two options are winusb and libex i think don't quote me.

1. Get memory in vita as OLED has no access to NAND(on board memory)
2.Download and get qcma configured by reinstalling if necessary
3.Download and run auto H-Encore
4. Open content manager on vita select Hencore2 and copy
5.Run H-Encore and install vita shell/HENKAKU back to your vita :)

hope this helps ,its been a while since i hacked my vita lol :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it