Hacking need help with WADder

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. well since the new backup launcher for the Gamecube is coming out soon u wanted to start making a channel for it but I have a few question.

1.) how do you make the image "move' like in the official channels the background changes I.e the internet channel or the shop channel
2.) what is the icon image and the icon logo what is the difference

and thats about it so if someone could please help me out that would be great i have wadder 1.2 and the channel with be called The GameCube Channel and the ID is going to be TGCC

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.) how do you make the image "move' like in the official channels the background changes I.e the internet channel or the shop channel.
not with wadder
2.) what is the icon image and the icon logo what is the difference.
if you dont have the wadder patch the logo will show up smaller. icon 128x96 logo 112x32 without patch and icon 128x96 logo 120x88 with patch.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i cant make an animated channel with wadder.
but for question number two I was asking the difference between the two when seen on the wii menu. Im guessing that the Banner is for the channel when you look at it with the Start and Wii menu and the icon image and icon logo i have no idea what they do

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Be patient, the tools are being worked on.
2. One is a full background image for the icon, the other is a small rectangular image that is commonly used for logos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1