Gaming Need help with release date timing

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm either dumb or understanding different timezones is difficult. So, in Japan, the Digital Download code for Mario Odyssey releases on Thursday, the 26th, at 12am, which, with the help of google, means I'll have the game on my switch(or the download will be available), tomorrow(Wednesday), at 10 AM. I live in the Central TimeZone of the US. anyone smarter than me, pls help me understand this.

thanks

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, the whole game content was leaked already and there are spoilers all over the internet since a couple of days ago...
So it is not like you should be in a hurry to avoid spoilers or anything, too late for that.

Reactions: fatsquirrel

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the whole game content was leaked already and there are spoilers all over the internet since a couple of days ago...
So it is not like you should be in a hurry to avoid spoilers or anything, too late for that.
Another dumb question. If I get the Japanese version, will the game icon and name on the home menu be Japanese?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another dumb question. If I get the Japanese version, will the game icon and name on the home menu be Japanese?
It depends on the game, but almost sure it will have both icon and name in the menu in Japanese.
Also, it is possible the game will come with English language included even if you get it from the Japanese eShop, but unless someone confirmed it already don't be counting that as a given.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can confirm its multilanguage, even from the japanese eshop. the game icon should be based on your switchs region/language setting

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on the game, but almost sure it will have both icon and name in the menu in Japanese.
Also, it is possible the game will come with English language included even if you get it from the Japanese eShop, but unless someone confirmed it already don't be counting that as a given.
I looked on the Jap shop and it has english as a supported language, thanks for the response

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I looked on the Jap shop and it has english as a supported language, thanks for the response
another dumb question, if I have a switch is it possible to "screen share" it to my desktop so I can play on my laptop? I forgot my headphones and only have USB ones

Reactions: sarkwalvein

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've managed to only see one small spoiler. Other than that I'm operating on only what Nintendo has showed, and not even all of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY