need help with reinx and atmosphere injector

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by demonizer84, Sep 12, 2018.

1. demonizer84
    OP

demonizer84 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2018
    United Kingdom
    hi guys i just received m atmosphere injector, and i seem to be ok with most of it but after nearly 5 hours im still unable to install a game

so i followed all the instructions on te atmosphere help page but im struggling

i can boot the console up etc , i tried a small game in this case bloodstained, i place the file in the root folder, hit install, it starts to install then just says install failed.

it doesnt give any other error , i also tried to put the file in the tinfoil folder iv read in some forums but tinfoil doesnt even pick it up,

am i missing something i thought it would be plug and play more or less, not been able to find any help anywhere so thought id ask here.

2. wiiando

wiiando GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2008
    United States
    When you say you hit install, what app are you talking about? I'm guessing devmenu? You need to close devmenu for any installed nsps to refresh

Also tinfoil has 2 folders inside the main tinfoil folder, nsps and extracted

Nsps go in the nsps folder
    Nca goes in the extracted

3. demonizer84
    OP

demonizer84 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2018
    United Kingdom
    no most of the thigns just crash, and when i mean install i mean install the game