Hacking need help with region changed o3ds eshop errors

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 3ds was originally japanese i want it to be european.
it is an original 3ds came with nothing preinstalled on firmware 6.2
the SecureInfo_A file i am using is unique and my own.

i did the whole thing.
first SD card has a japanese NNID account
second SD card is also japanese but no NNID
third sd card is european with a european NNID

put in first SD card use the nnid to log into eshop, shut down console.
put in second SD card try to go into eshop get error 011-3136 shut down console( here i tried shutting down both before and after pressing A many times neither way worked)
put in third SD card with NNID logged in try to go into eshop i get either error 005-5602 or 007-2001 i can't figure out what causes either of them they seem to be random but i get 005-5602 more often.

what am i doing wrong here i thought this method was confirmed my multiple people but i can't get it to work at all, tried over and over again for many hours in every order possible trying everything i could think of.

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd. It should have worked, since you're on an Old 3DS.

Keep in mind no one knows why this method works, so it's hard to say why it wouldn't work for you. Sorry :/

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
005-5602 is the error that your console can't register with nintendo because they're trying to license you a title that is in the wrong region. What's the model of your 3DS? Was it some kind of special edition? Did it have anything preinstalled?

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But people have also been able to fix it via the emuNAND swap trick (in addition to the other errors).

...I wonder if Nintendo fixed the bug/loophole/whatever in their system that (presumably is what) used to allow this to work.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
005-5602 is the error that your console can't register with nintendo because they're trying to license you a title that is in the wrong region. What's the model of your 3DS? Was it some kind of special edition? Did it have anything preinstalled?
it's an original small 3ds nothing special about it and nothing preinstalled, i just bought it brand new a few weeks ago because a new small japanese one is about the same price as a used american one from gamestop but just turned it on for the first time today.
But people have also been able to fix it via the emuNAND swap trick (in addition to the other errors).

...I wonder if Nintendo fixed the bug/loophole/whatever in their system that (presumably is what) used to allow this to work.
i'll reformat all three emunands tomorrow and try again from scratch but i'm almost positive i couldn't have done it wrong since the instructions were so simple and i tried so many times.
though i do have to get that 005-5602 error back to 007-2001 or i can't even format the european one.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You MUST use the emunand without a NNID for your target region not the current one in order to allow the switch, using a japanese emunand with and without NNID alone will not work if your 3ds sysnand is currently japanese, the 005-5602 error code will keep appearing until you use a different regions emunand without a nnid and access the eshop but you will have to click ok on the error code that appears and not shut down the console, after eshop loads up link the same nnid that you have on your target emunand and you will then be able to swap without any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.