Hacking Need help with really low fw old 3ds

Hestemat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old 3ds on 2.1.0-0E, without browser. What do i need to do to get rxtools access? Or just something to be able to play downloaded 3ds games on. Without card

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update to 4.x or 6.x using a game cart then using a Ds flashcard to install mset exploit. Then updating to 9.2 and continue whatever you want.

If you have an already modded device, then just update to 11.0 and downgrade from there.

Hestemat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arent i better off just buying sky3ds? Which in my country is almost as expensive. Cause then i can play all games on the newest fw?

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arent i better off just buying sky3ds? Which in my country is almost as expensive. Cause then i can play all games on the newest fw?

That's your decision to make. getting it up to a usable firmware is an option, but it will require you to sink some time into the setup of it. Keep in mind that with cfw, you CAN do stuff that you CAN'T do with a sky3ds, such as run emulators, etc. Getting ahold of a cartridge to jump you up to 4.xx is almost certainly cheaper than buying a sky3ds, though. On a side note, do yourself a favor and DON'T use rxTools. It's outdated, and lacks some more modern features, there's better cfw options out there (I'd personally recommend luma, but just about anything is better than rxTools at this point in time).

Last edited by dubbz82,
D

Deleted-379826

No point, if you get just cubic ninja, and spend an hour or so you will have the best method you can possibly get!

Hestemat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic ninja isnt for sale in any stores anymore. And used ones here are rare. And getting any game to bring my fw above 4.x doesnt help either since i dont have the browser. All cfw needs the browser right?

D

Deleted-379826

Cubic ninja isnt for sale in any stores anymore. And used ones here are rare. And getting any game to bring my fw above 4.x doesnt help either since i dont have the browser. All cfw needs the browser right?
No that's not true but to get through the guide I'm not too sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/