Misc Need help with NNID!!

Kajiarashi Suzaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Past year because of financial troubles I've sold my 3DS. Sadly a make a NNID on it. But I did a system format on it before sell.

This year I receive another 3DS as a gift, on this one I didn't make a NNID. I tried to put my old NNID, but it tell me the NNID is attached in other console.

So I asked help from support, I tried the english first. The english support is nice, they have a specific page inquiry to recover NNID. But they don't work with japanese console. They told me to ask the japanese support help.

In the japanese site I can't find a inquiry like the english. But I asked help on the options of the site.
But the japanese support are worse. They insist to tell me, I can't do the transfer without my old console.

There are any way to recover my NNID into the new console with any hack?

I have information I can about my NNID: username, password, serial number from old console, last digits from used credit card, games purchaised.
Sadly the time I sold, the Decrypt9 don't have the NNID save dump option. So I don't have a nnidsave.bin from older console. I have a Nand dump from before system format, but I think it's useless because I forgot to get the NAND XORPads.

If anyone can help, I'll be very greateful!

Last edited by Kajiarashi Suzaku,

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you have the NNID, password and probably things like what games are connected to your NNID and maybe like last purchased games, Nintendo will transfer your NNID to your new 3ds. Honestly that is the whole point of a NNID from my understanding as it makes it easier for Nintendo to verify. But again as I said in another post, Nintendo has some incompetent employees who don't know any better.

Reactions: Kajiarashi Suzaku

Kajiarashi Suzaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As long as you have the NNID, password and probably things like what games are connected to your NNID and maybe like last purchased games, Nintendo will transfer your NNID to your new 3ds. Honestly that is the whole point of a NNID from my understanding as it makes it easier for Nintendo to verify. But again as I said in another post, Nintendo has some incompetent employees who don't know any better.

Thanks for reply, I'll still ask help from japanese Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i mean, unless they're like morrigan, but i kinda doubt it