need help with my wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by minos55, Nov 13, 2008.

Nov 13, 2008

need help with my wii by minos55 at 4:53 PM (782 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. minos55
    OP

Newcomer minos55 Member

Slovenia
    In short i have the update before 23. oktober so i just want to know I want to buy myself the original wii music pal but heard that it has an update on it, I already have HBC 8 or somthing on it and I have the new twiglight hack on it and the wad manager 1.0 or 1.1 I think. Hope you can still know what i mean. Hear goes:

will the wii music update do something on my wii so i can't use the twigliht hack or hbc or install uninstall wads, I also want to update so i can use the new shop chanel and I don't know what to do. Any help would be nice, cause i didn't follow the wii scene in a long time and now there is just to many information and i read alot of stuff on this forum but i'm just confused.

So here is the list i want to do. Install and uninstall wads, get the new HBC And get the newest posible geckoOS in a channel mode. and i want to use the shop channel. Any links would be helpfull, I tried to find stuff but it's just alot of things.

Kind regards Minos55

P.S. Sorry about my english am from Slovenia

2. DarkLG

Member DarkLG Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!

United States
    Well if you already have the laest update it shouldn't really need to update i think.

3. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    There is a shop update 3.3 in the zip file in my signature - download that and put it onto your SD card on your wii and it will update the shop channel for you.

The wii music update im not sure about as i have removed it from the copy i have with brickblocker (also in the zip) but it then becomes a backup games and not the original you want to buy.

4. BL4Z3D247

Member BL4Z3D247 GBAtemp Stoner

United States
    he/she is saying they have the 3.3v1 update not the oct. 23rd update

don't update just use Gecko OS to bypass the update... and install the "IOS51 fix and shop channel fix" to get the updated shop without actually updating

5. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    if you have updated to the new 3.3 update 23rd october, you can go to wiishop channel anyway, anyway for your wad of geckOS search on the search link at the top custom channels on page 1 [​IMG]