Status
Not open for further replies.

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of .rars. I extracted them all and they are all in a folder. I opened one of them and there was an ISO file that is 1.35 gig. I tired extracting it. Then I opened it up and there was nothing. Help please? Btw, I downloaded a torrent of Metroid Prime 2 Echoes and I extracted the one that says u-metpr2.rar. Is that the right one? Or should I try u-metpr2r00?

K

Kurisuellegarden

Start the one without a number in it if there is one but if there is not any, unzip the lowest number first. =] I use 7zip for all of that good stuff.

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. Lawl. The ISO file was a winrar archive thing, but when I load it through wiiscubber it works fine. Alright Mods, please lock this.

K

Kurisuellegarden

winrar can examine ISO files and extract them too. =] ISO files are just ready to burn DVD/CD images.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what sucks is i downloaded time spliters 2 and it gave me an error that the file was corrupetd so watch out for those too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I did!
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Sicklyboy what was it like
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Incredible. I was 10-11 when I first played. No school, no responsibilities, no online multiplayer, no HDMI, no 1080p, no day 1 patches. Pop in the disk, hope that your Xbox's disk drive decides to cooperate today, and just play for hours and hours
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ANd that's not even taking into account all of the issues that cropped up in the Gearbox Halo PC port, and how those issues propagated to all of the subsequent rereleases and remasters
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had N64 and PS1 and PC at the time Golden Eye came out was a great time to be alive lol
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Sicklyboy I wonder why pre hdmi systems did not come with a vga port
    On PC I had Voodoo 2 in SLI :P
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I think thye should have made a hdmi xbox as soon as hdmi came out @Sicklyboy
    @salazarcosplay, Dreamcast and Xbox are about the only ones I know of that had a VGA option
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Psionic Roshambo Halo had great level design and it was a very great idea for them to resue levels and assets
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    played it off as symettry in the story lol
    I played Halo on the PC at the time, I didn't own a OG Xbox for quite a few years lol
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he only thing could have been a plothole was the warthog run
    Loved Halo on the PC though, I do own the Halo PC collection on Steam
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Psionic Roshambo thats greatg to hear
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    loved halo despite all the plot holes
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Halo is one of my favorite series
    My personal opinion now that I played them all, I loved the first one the most.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    definetly felt like it continued the sci fi elemets started in Stargate, adn Aliens,
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and chrono trigge
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    that I would later see in other things lik assassins creed, masse effect, and naruto shippuden/boruto
    Oh yeah it was epic and should be in anyone's top 50 games of all time list.
    Not sure where but really high up lol
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I think what annoyed the polayers was introducing weapons a certain way and then changing it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pistol in halo 1 was a certain way
    S @ salazarcosplay: like the pistol in halo 1 was a certain way