Need Help with Avi2GBA METEO Program

Tommys_Girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi!

I am having difficulty making video files using Avi2GBA METEO program. I have used this program before without issues. For whatever reason this time around it won't work. I am converting videos that are under 10 minutes and compressing them as much as I possibly can and I still get the "Input File Error, Unspecified Error". I have tried to re-install the program but the website where you get the program is offline. I was hoping someone could offer up a solution for why it's not working. I'll copy the link for the program below. Thanks!!

Attachments

• error message.pdf
    81.9 KB · Views: 181

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always had fun and games with the input of videos here -- this thing was on the tail end of the VFW era and not a great implementation even then. So much so that I usually just converted them to raw frames and raw wave audio before feeding it that -- virtualdub had nice options for this (in the video pulldown I usually saw a nice option to avoid recompression, same for audio).

As I don't know what your computer's video setup is like and frankly would not suggest you bother trying to debug and install the right selection of filters and codecs that meteo can see and handle I will leave it at first convert the video to raw frames and raw wave AVI and feed that instead. Gets a bit big for GBA era hard drives but on modern ones for a few minutes of footage it should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1