need help with 4.2u and boot loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by achilles902, Oct 2, 2009.

Oct 2, 2009
  1. achilles902
    OP

Newcomer achilles902 Member

Canada
    hi

i have been following many guides trying to get the backup loader channel installed on my wii i keep running into problem using wad manager were when i choose what iso to use my wii remote loses sync with my wii and can't reconnect so i need to manually shut down. i have used a backup loader in the past 0.1 i believe but that was quite a while ago so i can't remember what i may or may have not done with iso's or anything else.

is there anyway of wiping anything i may have done in the past with iso's or downgrading from 4.2u? i have been trying to resolve this issue for the past few days with no luck what so ever.

I am currently running 4.2u firmware i had the hbc before and my nephew was over and updated i have been able to reinstall the hbc but can't seem to be able to do anything beyond that any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. ubernode

Newcomer ubernode Newbie

Canada
    run over to bootmii.org and grab the new installer. you likely have to install to ios now.

3. ffviivince10

Newcomer ffviivince10 Newbie

United States
    I'm having the same problem. I have a virgin 4.2 Wii that i used the new hackmii to install HBC and Bootmii2. When i tried to run the Wad Manager i select the IOS to use i hit A and it freezes up. Any help will be much appreciated. I also tried installing Bootmii as IOS and it still had the same problem.

4. ffviivince10

Newcomer ffviivince10 Newbie

United States