Need help with 4.0

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Cmurda187, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Cmurda187
    OP

Cmurda187 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    The depths of HELL
    I updated to 4.0 using the ultimate 4.0 upgrade guide on this forum. Anyway I followed everthing to the tee but unfortunately I cannot load my backups through the disc channel anymore (installed cioscorp) and when I use gamma launcher I get a black and white screen that flickers. Any ideas on how to get these things working again on 4.0? [​IMG]
    Softchip however is working flawlessly so thats what I have been using now but miss having the disc launch through the disc channel. [​IMG]

2. Riley

Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2009
    Canada
    BC Canada
    did u add the new cios for 4.0 to your cios wads ( CIOS60BF.wad ). also certain games wont work on 4.0 from disk channel ( Mario kart ), you will get a #001 error. If none of this works, Run cios downgrader and reinstall the 3.2 system menu and restart.

3. Cmurda187
    OP

Cmurda187 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    The depths of HELL
    yes I added this wad, also I re did everthing once again and still having same problems with the things I mentioned before. Oh well Maybe I'll try softmii 3.0 when it is released.

4. wiiguy

wiiguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    Which updater did you use? Link please (I want to update to 4.0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice