Gaming need help what do i do lost cartridge for ssbu and lets go eevee

innuendu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your new switch exploitable? If not your out of luck if it is you run the risk of having it banned for a gamesave check online to see if there are save tools you can use to transfer between consoles unofficially (checkpoint can do this) but you will have to exploit your unbanned one as well to achieve this causing you once again to possibly have another banned switch. Personally I’d forget the save
Its unpatched

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well transferring the save over could cause issues in regards to possibly banning the unbanned one. you can try to use checkpoint but I take no responsibility on what happens. Personally id cut my losses and just start a new game.

Michael Morsette

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One reason I always make a backup of my physical carts. I'm not saying that you can avoid legal trouble by using your own back up (though I'd say you stand a better chance), but I like being able to avoid just this type of situation.

If you have the ability, always backup your games.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The courts would disagree with this, he/she would need to produce the physical cart in order to avoid any legal issues (As unlikely as it is, it's still a threat nonetheless)

First off, I highly doubt he'd end up in court over it. We both know the chances of that are ridiculously slim.

You're probably right though, but it shouldn't necessarily be that way. In America it's supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty." Which as far as I'm concerned means the burden of proof would be on Nintendo. They would have to prove that he either never owned the cartridge, or gave/sold the cartridge to another person. Which would be impossible for them to prove.

But that's in my view of a "perfect" world. In reality, you're probably right, he'd have to prove he owned the cartridge.

Reactions: stitchxd

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is why i keep my games in the boxes they came in. If im taking my switch somewhere then i place a few in the carrying case. I dont take all of them.

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
First off, I highly doubt he'd end up in court over it. We both know the chances of that are ridiculously slim.

You're probably right though, but it shouldn't necessarily be that way. In America it's supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty." Which as far as I'm concerned means the burden of proof would be on Nintendo. They would have to prove that he either never owned the cartridge, or gave/sold the cartridge to another person. Which would be impossible for them to prove.

But that's in my view of a "perfect" world. In reality, you're probably right, he'd have to prove he owned the cartridge.

Honestly, now that we can go completely digital, that's where I get all my games. It's much more convienent now for many reasons, don't have to worry about losing them, don't have to worry about them being stolen by a friend (minus the console of course) and then there is always digital evidence that says you paid for the digitial copy. Plus it loads faster in some cases too (in the case of say a PS4, or XBONE).

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, now that we can go completely digital, that's where I get all my games. It's much more convienent now for many reasons, don't have to worry about losing them, don't have to worry about them being stolen by a friend (minus the console of course) and then there is always digital evidence that says you paid for the digitial copy. Plus it loads faster in some cases too (in the case of say a PS4, or XBONE).

I figure homebrew and CFW will eventually let me play without the disc/cartridge, so I tend to buy physical copies and keep them in storage. I like having a practically mint collection, and using CFW so I can just leave them at home.

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
I figure homebrew and CFW will eventually let me play without the disc/cartridge, so I tend to buy physical copies and keep them in storage. I like having a practically mint collection, and using CFW so I can just leave them at home.

Ripping them from your owned cart is legal - Downloading is not. It's always been that way. One of the reasons I like CFW is the ability to open up a once closed OS.

Michael Morsette

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't have said it better. Stay legal and maximize the convenience that CFW can provide.

CFW has turned the Switch into a dream machine. Live the dream!

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
If you lose the physical copy your done. Get over it. Buy a new one, Digital Download or Find the nsp and cfw. THis entire thread is pointless.
Speaking of pointless, so was your response....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Speaking of pointless, so was your response....

And mine for that matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021