Hacking Need help updating....

CrimsonKing1538

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed ReiNand using plaitect guide a while back, and I'm on 10.7.0-32U. I don't really remember much about it, but I know I have arm9loader and all that crap. What I need help with is, can I update? What would I need to do?

Thanks in Advance,
Jack

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed ReiNand using plaitect guide a while back, and I'm on 10.7.0-32U. I don't really remember much about it, but I know I have arm9loader and all that crap. What I need help with is, can I update? What would I need to do?

Thanks in Advance,
Jack
If you just want to update your emuNAND then you can do that with no issues. (If you're not using A9LH the arm9loader doesn't matter anyway). If you want to try an updated CFW I recommend Luma 3DS. Not sure what your current set up is (Menuhax, Boot Manager etc) but Luma works with both as well as A9LH.

Since you're on 10.7 with an emuNAND you could always consider installing A9LH as well. You can use this guide to -eventually- end up with a clone of your emuNAND on your updated sysNAND with your CFW intact. https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(9.2.0-Downgrade)

EDIT: And of course if you already do have A9LH, you can just update normally without worries to 11.0.0-33

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: CrimsonKing1538

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Thanks in Advance,
Jack
If you are going to downgrade to get A9LH, you can use 10.7 to downgrade. I have done it before without a problem :3

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have the newest version it shouldn't. Just delete your old payload and the launcher will download a new one on it's own. Or alternatively you can just rename your 10.7 HB Loader payload to 11.0 from 10.7.

Reactions: CrimsonKing1538

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative