Manaeater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi
im looking for tools and knowledge needed for translating Botw WiiU edition to project

lately i saw a group succeeded in translating it to Arabic which is a lot more complex than Persian but we basically use the same system of writing
i donno any Arabic and we are sanctioned by USA to dead!
i cant use google translate man!
im not in contact with them as they have a complete template that can boot the effort of translating to Persian
im not a coder but can do some hex editing and a bit of technical stuff

i very much appreciate if anyone can get me in contact with the group that did the Arabic translation and if that's not possible, Guide me to right pass and i will go from there

truth is im doing this for my brothers sons! and then later for other Persian speaking young ones out there!
he have to sons whom felt in love with Botw at first sight! they have played it on cemu for 200 hours maybe but they don't understand anything in the game apart the little bits and pieces that i told them and i think this game can help develop their mind better as this game like other Japanese games, have the potential to teach them lessons of life.
the older on is 12 and is starting to learn English a little bit the younger one is 8 whom i just love him :)
i want to give them a proper gift from their depressed and no use uncle...
ofc if my depression allow this project to take shape and get finalized i will post the results here as open source anything rocks!

sorry for the long rambling, any help is appreciated

Manaeater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Bah...another Depressed soul...know that it means a lot coming from someone with the same condition as me
Thanks and i pray that people like us can control their situation better and better with each day that pass
thanks again

depressedsoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah...another Depressed soul...know that it means a lot coming from someone with the same condition as me
Thanks and i pray that people like us can control their situation better and better with each day that pass
thanks again
I was in a very bad place sometime ago. If you ask for help things get better. I promise you.

Manaeater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I was in a very bad place sometime ago. If you ask for help things get better. I promise you.
Thanks, like i said it means a lot to me.
i have my own ways of coping with the situation its just that i worry for others in this hell, having thoughts of killing themselves, feeling empty and depressed in general.

Manaeater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I can help you with that. You could start by checkin to see if somebody has already made any tools for BOTW.
thanks again my friend, your being kind to me and i appreciate it.
Romhacking is mostly for older systems
maybe on there forum someone knows something
i have found a few tools like Kuriimu2 and BotW_Unpacker_v3.1.1
this project is already done in Arabic, if somehow i could get in contact with them and use their tools, im golden since our writing system as i said is basically the same and even less complex

i don't even know where to start on this thing
i have botw 1.5 wiiu files decrypted with cdcrypt for use with cemu but i dunno what files hold the strings that i need to translate
plus our language like Arabic is right to left so this definitely is something that need a coder to make a patch or something
as i said its done in Arabic but i don't know how to get in contact with them

help me please

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)