Gaming Need Help to transfer MHGen>MHGU

Sforzando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EDIT: Let's spice it up. Get an eShop card code worth of 15 for a successful save transfer! First come first serve.

Hello people,

I need help to transfer my friend's Monster Hunter Generations savedata to Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch.
He does NOT have a Switch yet because he only agrees to buy one if he can take over his save.
Basically the story is that his 3DS was hacked and got an online ban. As (afaik) the transfer works via internet, the 3DS will be unable to complete said task.
I extracted the savefile to my PC. I would, if I am correct, only have to send you the file, you put it on your 3DS SD card and import it to your MHGen copy. Afterwards we'd both do the transfer.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

I need someone with a European 3DS and game, Homebrew installed. Preferably german so I can be 100% sure it works!
The whole procedure may propably take 5-15 mins.

If anyone has the time to do this, you'd make two people very happy!
Earliest he'd buy a switch is the release date of MHGU - August 28. 2018! So I'm searching someone in advance.

I thank you, have a nice day!

Last edited by Sforzando,

Sforzando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated the thread. You will get a 15€ eShop card code if you help us to successfully transfer the savefile to Switch. Euro - no Pounds, no Dollars. Euro.

Sorry for the double post.

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You could JKSM the save file to another hacked but not banned 3ds.
You could unban the system through various unbricking ways like friendseed etc.

Sforzando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the tip, that came to my mind too but I am a bit too lazy at the time to hack another 3ds or do the friendseed thing. My friend's younger siblings have 2DSs and they don't even use them but it's just so boring to do. I know that's weak of me.

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the tip, that came to my mind too but I am a bit too lazy at the time to hack another 3ds or do the friendseed thing. My friend's younger siblings have 2DSs and they don't even use them but it's just so boring to do. I know that's weak of me.
You need to invest in something if you want to achieve a specific goal. Unfortunately theres no one step trick that can be done in your problem.

Sforzando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm willing to invest 15€ for the person that helps transfering. But I believe it is impossible right now as the transfer app from the eShop is needed. So you'd have to be on latest firmware AND have Homebrew installed. I don't know if that is possible.
I'm quite a noob at this matter, hacked the 3DS back in rxtool days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue