Need help running RSPsarDumper

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ackers, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ackers
    OP

ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    I'm dumping every fw needed for PopStation and all I need left is to dump 3.93, 3.95 and 4.00. I can't using NewPsarDumper as it says buffer size to big or something so I Googled and found RSPsarDumper for dumping later fw's such as 4.00.

My problem is I cannot get RSPsarDumper to run. I have the folder with the eboot.pbp in PSP/GAME but when I boot it on my PSP the screen goes black for a few secs and returns to my XMB.

Please help!

Also, I have another problem: when I select to hide corrupted icons from the recovery menu the icons still show! I'm using 5.0 M33-3. I also had this problem using 4.01 M33! Can anyone pls help?

EDIT: well I asked in another forum and one guy said he thinks the RSPsarDumper only works on 4.01 and as for my corrupt icon, I think it's impossible to hide it because I've tried everything! I have another 1.50 homebrew and the corrupted icon from that hides just fine with 'hide corrupted icon' enabled from the recovery menu. Weird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice