Hacking Need help reflashing a HWFLY Core

naldo29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this hwfly core chip but it always was having some issues with it launching, it kept being slow and sometimes unresponsive, so i thought an update would fix it, it had the spacecraft logo and a H1.0 on the bottom corner so idk what hw i exactly had. Anyways, i got an idea that it mightve just been that the training needed to be reset so i opened it up and retrained the console, that worked. My chip was back to being fast and snappy. But i still went ahead and updated the console to hwfly nx via hwfly toolbox. The update was successful and got verified. But as soon as i go to turn on the console, it just launches me to OFW. The light barely turns on for a split second and just goes straight to OFW. What do you think mightve happened? I talked to sthetix about it and he said i shouldve installed the CHIP NX fw so i used an st link (which i shouldve known its almost 100% a bootleg) and used it to try and see if i can restore the FW but everytime it hits me with a "UR connection mode is defined with the HWrst reset mode" so i cant, plus this chips usbs func is already dead soooo yeah... im pretty stuck, any help guys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work