GralVres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought a Modded switch lite.
(SX os migrated from Atmosphere).

I was just wondering if I can reset my Switch back to SX os and delete every savefile & games downloaded?

and if it's ok to replace the 64gb SDcard with an 128gb?

and what are the tools needed?

Last edited by GralVres,

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Initialize console will NOT recover SXOS. You'll have to have the license file that SXOS sent you when you purchased the license/modchip. I don't have a mod chip (don't have a Lite), but I had the SXOS pro + dongle for the original Switch, which required that license file. I assume the SXOS for modchip operates the same way. Problem is if you already lost that file, don't think there's anyway to recover because SXOS team already shutdown their operation - as far as I know; I have not checked in a long time.
If you still have that file, place it at the root of the SD, then inject their payload to see if you can get into SXOS.

GralVres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Initialize console will NOT recover SXOS. You'll have to have the license file that SXOS sent you when you purchased the license/modchip. I don't have a mod chip (don't have a Lite), but I had the SXOS pro + dongle for the original Switch, which required that license file. I assume the SXOS for modchip operates the same way. Problem is if you already lost that file, don't think there's anyway to recover because SXOS team already shutdown their operation - as far as I know; I have not checked in a long time.
If you still have that file, place it at the root of the SD, then inject their payload to see if you can get into SXOS
Alright thanks for the Info I'll try to see If I can obtain the licence file l. Much thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots