need help on deciding what to do with 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by soratheultima, Nov 9, 2011.

1. soratheultima
    OP

Member soratheultima GBAtemp Regular

United States
    whats up people... so this is the story of my 3ds i bought it back when it was 250 dollars sometime in march etc... never bought a game except on the eshop and since i moved to the states *it was broken and i had to send it in to repair* i just got it back today and the system is sparkly clean "i always took great care of it before" and i feel the need to sell it... i know great games are coming out for it specifically KH3D and the mario games and LOZ etc... yet i just don't think its a console for me and my brother is also getting one in december for himself. So my question is for how much should i sell my console for * clean 3ds no scratches on either screen, comes with protection case... original box everything that came with the system and 2 extra styluses and a GIANT AR card from club nintendo. how much do you think i should sell it for 180? 190? 200?

2. Janthran

Member Janthran Solarian

United States
    If it's ambassador and has all the accessories, you can probably sell it for more than you got it.
    Though if you're planning to sell for $180 then I have a friend who might be interested.

3. soratheultima
    OP

United States
    It is ambassador and has accessories... i just don't want to get a lame trade in at a gamestop here in cali...

4. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    Tbh, from what you stated, you are better off keeping it. November and on you got (at least) AA games and you have someone close to play with.

5. Janthran

Member Janthran Solarian

United States
    Yeah, I'd keep it just for the multiplayer.

6. TheZoc

Member TheZoc GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Keep it, play the new games, then you might want to think about selling ;)

Also, check eBay for prince range. Ambassador units are going out for $150, and regular units are going between $100 and $120. I think that "3DS lite rumor" is getting people nervous, and the units aren't selling very well.

Edit: My mistake, it seems the price on ambassador units have increased since the last time I checked (although all of them listed at this time comes with a game, usually LoZ:OoT 3D)

7. soratheultima
    OP

United States
    ok you convinced me ill just keep it :) i might get the new mario game soon then