need help, not playing backups now

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kdce, Jan 10, 2009.

1. kdce
    OP

kdce Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2008
    United States
    I have v3.2u and I burned RB track pack vol2, the instruments didn't play so I tried to install cios37 r3. I don't know what I did, but not I can't get any of my backup games to play. What might I have done? How can I delete what I did? The only other thing I did which I can't remember where or what it was, there was a screen that had a list of several items to install/uninstall. I installed all but 1, now I don't remember what it was I did. There was a tutorial online, but I don't know what it was that I was looking for when I came across it. I need help bad, my girls will be so upset if they can't play gallop and ride anymore.
    BTW, I am getting DVD error 324. Now mind you, these games all played earlier so it is not my burn method or discs.
    I would've reset the system back to factory, but there are game saves that I can't transfer to my SD card. Any help would be more than appreciated.
    Karen

2. bugaveli

bugaveli Banned

Banned
    Dec 7, 2008
    United States
    In a remote place
    ummm you installed cios37 rev.3 thats what you did

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice