Hacking Need help! New to Modding Vita

Outlaw_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just Modded my vita and I'm installing a bunch of games right now. Having issues on installing modded games, specifically the modded version of senran Kagura. Every time I boot up the game it gives me an error. Is there a guide to that someone can redirect me so I can see what I'm doing wrong? I'm currently installing nopdrm games. My experience is very minimal when it comes to these type of things. I installed the Repatch plugin on the autoplugin if that helps with anything since I keep reading that it is needed to play modded games

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just Modded my vita and I'm installing a bunch of games right now. Having issues on installing modded games, specifically the modded version of senran Kagura. Every time I boot up the game it gives me an error. Is there a guide to that someone can redirect me so I can see what I'm doing wrong? I'm currently installing nopdrm games. My experience is very minimal when it comes to these type of things. I installed the Repatch plugin on the autoplugin if that helps with anything since I keep reading that it is needed to play modded games
Ok try installing and running game normally first, once you know it works then add the patch in repatch/gameid folder and it should work.

Reactions: Outlaw_13

Outlaw_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok try installing and running game normally first, once you know it works then add the patch in repatch/gameid folder and it should work.
Tried this and still didn't work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you installed npndrm.sprx?
Yes I have, all the other games run fine but can't seem to get the mod to work

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried this and still didn't work

Yes I have, all the other games run fine but can't seem to get the mod to work
Dm me the link to the game you used I'll see if i can help you to get it working

Outlaw_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dm me the link to the game you used I'll see if i can help you to get it working
Not letting me send you a DM but here's the link. Got it from Reddit, just searched senran kagura mod reddit ps vita and it's the first reddit post that shows up. Guy provides 2 links and tried both of them.

One thing I noticed is that the download contains two folders, one named Patch and another rePatch. I might not be putting the folders in the right place in my Vita. I have the rePatch plugin from autoplugin and I'm running the newest hack by Trinity if this helps. The game runs fine but when I place the patch the game gives me an error when booting up

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not letting me send you a DM but here's the link. Got it from Reddit, just searched senran kagura mod reddit ps vita and it's the first reddit post that shows up. Guy provides 2 links and tried both of them.

One thing I noticed is that the download contains two folders, one named Patch and another rePatch. I might not be putting the folders in the right place in my Vita. I have the rePatch plugin from autoplugin and I'm running the newest hack by Trinity if this helps. The game runs fine but when I place the patch the game gives me an error when booting up
Ok just dm'd you send me the link in that msg and it might be the folders, once i see the folders I'll know how to further help you get it working.
I know repatch goes in repatch/gameid folder, and patch goes in patch/gameid folder.

Last edited by kaymynd,

Outlaw_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok just dm'd you send me the link in that msg and it might be the folders, once i see the folders I'll know how to further help you get it working.
I know repatch goes in repatch/gameid folder, and patch goes in patch/gameid folder.
Ok for some reason it let me post it here

Last edited by Outlaw_13,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok for some reason it let me post it here
Ok i think i found it, it's senran kagura: estival versus right? if you can remove your photo,just in case, because i don't think it's allowed, and don't want to see you get in trouble for just a picture lol. I'm downloading now will update you when i install it.

Outlaw_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i think i found it, it's senran kagura: estival versus right? if you can remove your photo,just in case, because i don't think it's allowed, and don't want to see you get in trouble for just a picture lol. I'm downloading now will update you when i install it.
Thanks I deleted it, yeah hope you can figure it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran +1