Homebrew Need Help!! NAND Unnecessary Data!

NewkTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So before I start, I would like to state that I already know what the issue is. I was using WUP Installer as usual and installed a large title on my NAND/Internal Memory instead of my USB Drive. Thus, the install failed due to disk space and my internal memory was stuck with partial content. Thing is... I have been mass installing titles and I have no clue which title originally failed to install on my WiiU. I can't find a NAND file browser anywhere so I can physically see the files. I also have tried the simple "Delete" function from the Wii Settings Menu. Obviously that didn't work and my Wii U was stuck in a deleting files screen for 2 days... Any ideas?

I want to re-install my content so I can make use of the lost space and fix the issue, but once again, I don't know what title failed as I woke up a few times throughout the night to swap SD Cards and files.

Last edited by NewkTV,

KyoIsHacking

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You can use ftpiiu everywhere to browse your nand via ftp. On pc I would use FileZilla. I personally don't know any further than that though, be careful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute