Hacking Need help Luma cfw and NDS flashcarts...

limpbiz411

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently hacked my 3dsxl with the updates guide here https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax for armloaderhax and luma cfw. Everything is working great except the fact that it will not read my supercard dstwo flashcard. It worked fine before i flashed it. The card still works great in my 2ds. I wiggled it around to see if it was contacting the pins i pushed it in further it never shows the banner. I read a few guides like this one https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting to fix it, but it describes getting a black screen. My cart isnt reading at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by limpbiz411,

limpbiz411

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont have a ds game, but ill go out and buy one in a few hours. Will it fix it somehow if i just load a retail ds game or do i need to do anything else?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont have a ds game, but ill go out and buy one in a few hours. Will it fix it somehow if i just load a retail ds game or do i need to do anything else?
If your cart didn't work, then I doubt popping a legit one in there will do anything...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try updating the cart eos and fw.

limpbiz411

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your cart didn't work, then I doubt popping a legit one in there will do anything...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try updating the cart eos and fw.

well thats the thing, i updated the carts eos and fw, it plays just fine on my non hacked 2ds 11.3 and my wifes 2ds. This really has me puzzled.

Megamaster88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue I just recently updated my EmuNAND to 11.2 and now all my DS carts are not booting up. They'll show up on the home menu but then when I try to load them it'll load into a black screen. This didn't happen before 11.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la