Hacking Need help installing or finding DLC

CTR640

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I'm trying to install the Vegeto and SSJ Bardock dlc for DBZ; Battle of Z but I can't find the right version or format.
I didn't know those two characters were dlc so haven't succeeded to get them. The version of the game I have is Nonpdrm, everything works as intended.

My PSVita have the Henkaku 3.65 and VitaShell is installed.

The most funny part is, I was searching for the dlc or the game yesternight so I can buy them, yes, you read that right. But they are not available on PSN Store.
How ironic, what a great logic.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm trying to install the Vegeto and SSJ Bardock dlc for DBZ; Battle of Z but I can't find the right version or format.
I didn't know those two characters were dlc so haven't succeeded to get them. The version of the game I have is Nonpdrm, everything works as intended.

My PSVita have the Henkaku 3.65 and VitaShell is installed.

The most funny part is, I was searching for the dlc or the game yesternight so I can buy them, yes, you read that right. But they are not available on PSN Store.
How ironic, what a great logic.
You can't find it in the Playstation Store because the game has been delisted.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can't tell you where to pirate stuff, but I'm sure a certain browser could help (and if that fails it's probably on a certain blog).

CTR640

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finally find one. Damn, it gave me a lot of troubles just to add those two characters and the jokes is on the devs for delisting the game as I was seriously considering wanna buy it...

Btw, can't nonpdrm have dlc's? Has it really to be Vitamin (x.x) or maidump?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup